Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the game? The escape games at Escape Down Under are one hour long. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can go over the rules and get the game started on time.
- Am I really locked in? No. The City of Goshen and the State of Indiana do not allow us to lock anyone in. There must always be one unlocked door for an emergency exit.
- Are the games scary? No. Our games are meant to be family friendly. Our intention is provide a fun challenge and entertain, not scare our players.
- What ages are appropriate? The games are appropriate for all ages. However, we recommend players be over 10 years to really understand and follow the games. Young children can become bored and are sometimes more of a distraction during the game.
- How do I reserve a time to play a game? There are several ways to book your time. The most convenient is to book online. This site has book now buttons for your use. You can also call or text 574-370-5886 to get your reservation in.
- What if I have a large group? There are number of possibilities for groups larger than 10. Your group can split up and play two or three games simultaneously or play the same game back to back to compete for best times! Call for information on large group discounts for 21 or more players!
- What is your cancellation policy? If you call us ahead of time to let us know you will not be able to make it, we can reschedule your appointment. We are sorry, we do not give refunds, but will hold your payment as a credit until you can do the room.
Have a question not listed here? Give us a call or email us at the address listed below!